Standalone .exe's using installer/builder question

Gaz thecalm at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 21 07:22:49 EDT 2001

Hi,
    I've recently downloaded the Installer pkg. from mcmillan inc (
http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/builder.html ) and i wondered if anybody could
give me a little guide to using it. This is the test.py script i am using:

from Tkinter import *
class App:
    def __init__(self, master):
        frame = Frame(master)
        frame.pack()
        self.button = Button(frame, text="QUIT", fg="red",
command=frame.quit)
        self.button.pack(side=LEFT)
        self.hi_there = Button(frame, text="Hello", command=self.say_hi)
        self.hi_there.pack(side=LEFT)

    def say_hi(self):
        print "hi there, everyone!"

root = Tk()
app = App(root)
root.mainloop()

and this is the command line i use from the RUN promt:

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\temp\Standalone.py test.py -tk

anyideas??? i really would like to distribute standalone .exe's of my
scripts, ta

gaz.