best language for 3D manipulation over web ?

Attila Feher Attila.Feher at lmf.ericsson.se
Wed Jun 6 12:19:26 EDT 2001

Erik Max Francis wrote:
[SNIP]
> That competent computer users play games but never buy them is also
> ridiculous.

Having a bad day?  Where did you see me writing this???  I _do_ buy the
games (and then my GF plays them :-((( ), what I have told is that those
guys I have seen _rarely_ buy the games.  Very rarely.  Now U can also
pay attention to little nuances like this :-))), which is meant showing:
no attack etc.  BTW the chances that I know enough programmers to make a
representative selection is very low.  So undertstanding what I write
the way you did is plain evil.