Article on ZODB Programming

Michel Pelletier michel at digicool.com
Mon Jun 18 16:15:16 EDT 2001

I've written the first in a series of articles on the Zope Object
Database (ZODB).  These articles show you how you can use ZODB in your
python programs to save your objects in a database transparently.

This article does not require any use of Zope, but installing Zope is the
easiest way to get ZODB.  If your interested in an interesting,
object-oriented alternative to relational database, you should check this
out:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/ZODB1

Please cc: me on any responses to this message as I am not on this list.

Thanks,

-Michel