WANTED: chairs for next Python conference

Guido van Rossum guido at digicool.com
Mon Mar 26 04:46:48 EST 2001

I'm looking for chairs for the next Python conference.  At least the
following positions are still open: BOF chair (new!), Application
track chair, Tools track chair.  (The Apps and Tools tracks are
roughly what the Zope and Apps tracks were this year.)  David Ascher
is program chair, I am conference chair (again).

We're in the early stages of conference organization; Foretec is
looking at having it in a Southern city in the US, towards the end of
February 2002.