Réf. : Re: Why not Tcl/Tk?

Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr Patrick.Bussi at space.alcatel.fr
Thu Mar 29 12:06:52 CEST 2001

I've had the same issues as Alexander's and finally choose Python after reading
some studies about languages comparisons. A list of links is available at

Hope this helps.

Patrick Bussi
patrick.bussi at space.alcatel.fr

Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my Company.

grante at visi.com (Grant Edwards) on 27/03/2001 17:54:44

Pour :    python-list at python.org
cc :   (ccc : Patrick Bussi/ALCATEL-SPACE)
Objet :   Re: Why not Tcl/Tk?