wxPython UI refresh

Wiwih Gunadi wcanopy at covad.net
Mon Mar 12 18:17:49 EST 2001

Hi,

I used the ActiveXWrapper_IE.py to load an Excel spreadsheet.  The problem
is whenever the spreadsheet is loaded, the screen doesn't update and I have
to minimize the window and restore it again (or do other things such as
switching the active notebook page and back again)

Strangely, this doesn't happen when I'm loading ordinary html file, so I
suppose this is IE's quirk, does anybody know how to fix this?

I've tried Refresh(), Validate, wxYield() on the OnSize event handler to no
avail.

Appreciate any help!
BTW, Excel is not an ActiveX control is it? i.e. it's impossible to "wrap"
Excel like IE with the activexwrapper, right?

-Will--