email address verification

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Fri Mar 23 09:59:33 EST 2001

In article <99fjv8$bhf$1 at solaria.cc.gatech.edu>,
Holland King  <insanc at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
			.
>despite the way it sounds i am not trying to set up a mass mailer program
>or trying to spam people. i am trying to set my departments system so
>that when an account expires it will parse the .forward file and use
>addresses in there to make an alias. however, we don't like the idea of
>sending mail to a list or to a non-existant address for obvious reason
>(especially consider how large we are).
			.
			.
			.
I don't understand your description.  In general,
comp.mail.misc might be a more productive place to
ask these questions than c.l.p.

Are you asking about verifying e-mail addresses *on
hosts you control*?  That's entirely different!
Well, it's significantly different, at least.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net