Python T-shirts

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Fri Mar 23 10:46:54 EST 2001

[posted to c.l.py with cc to python-dev]

In article <mailman.985019605.8781.python-list at python.org>,
Guido van Rossum  <guido at digicool.com> wrote:

>At the conference we handed out T-shirts with the slogan on the back
>"Python: programming the way Guido indented it".  We've been asked if
>there are any left.  Well, we gave them all away, but we're ordering
>more.  You can get them for $10 + S+H.  Write to Melissa Light
><melissa at digicool.com>.  Be nice to her!

If you're in the USA, S&H is $3.50, for a total cost of $13.50.  Also,
at the conference, all t-shirts were size L, but Melissa says that
she'll take size requests (since they haven't actually ordered the
t-shirts yet).

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het Pythonista   http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"I won't accept a model of the universe in which free will, omniscient
gods, and atheism are simultaneously true."  -- M