Functionalism, aesthetics Was:(RE: I come to praise .join, not

Aahz Maruch aahz at
Tue Mar 20 17:03:20 CET 2001

In article <mailman.985052844.17993.python-list at>,
Carlos Ribeiro  <carribeiro at> wrote:
>Its unfortunate that in many cases the non-expert user keeps quiet,
>assuming that whatever opinion the "master" haves, its going to be better
>than theirs - after all they are the so-called experts.

There's some truth to that -- but rarely on Usenet newsgroups.
                      --- Aahz  <*>  (Copyright 2001 by aahz at

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

There's a difference between a person who gets shit zie doesn't deserve
and a person who gets more shit than zie deserves.  --Aahz