Meta-class inheritance problem (Python2.0 bug?)

Tim Peters tim.one at home.com
Sun Mar 18 00:55:22 EST 2001

[posted & mailed]

[David Abrahams, on Lorien Dunn's boost + metaclass mystery]

Note that Lorien opened a bug report on this (and thank you!):

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&
    aid=409355&group_id=5470&atid=105470

> Just to be absolutely clear, I never said it was a bug in Python.

And we never said it wasn't <wink>:  let's fight about it in comments
attached to the bug report.  Say anything interesting on c.l.py wrt this
instead, and it will vanish most likely forgotten.  Ditto for email.

sourceforge-has-a-memory-because-we-don't-ly y'rs  - tim