PythonCOM connectableserver

Masog, David dmasog at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Mar 16 12:31:26 EST 2001

I've used win32com\demos\connect.py as a starting point, but I'm trying
to write the connectable client portion in VC++ rather than Python.

When I comment out the line containing the self._BroadcastNotify the
script executes successfully(I made it return a value to the client).

When I leave the _BroadcastNotify line in I successfully catch the fired
event, but immedately afterward receive:
	Fatal Python error: PyEval_ReleaseThread: wrong thread state

I have seen some postings that refer to similar thread issues calling
Python callbacks from C but don't know how this would apply in this
case.
Could someone please shed some light on this issue or direct me towards
a different approach?

David Masog
dmasog at yahoo.com