learning python...

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Wed Mar 21 13:53:45 EST 2001

Count me as one vote for "Learning Python".

"Learning Python" is somewhat easier to read than "Programming
Python" while being more compact too.

The only material that I noticed in "Programming Python" that is
missing from "Learning Python" is the extending and embedding
stuff, which is an advanced topic that you probably don't need to
worry about quite yet.

Mark Lutz applied his experience from writing "Programming
Python" to "Learning Python", so it's simply a better book.

I haven't read "Core Python Programming".