Einstein's Riddle

Donal K. Fellows fellowsd at cs.man.ac.uk
Mon Mar 12 11:20:46 EST 2001

Andreas Leitgeb wrote:
>   -) because Tk cannot yet write vertical texts,
>       it is not possible to put label for the columns, which
>       makes it tough to remember  what each column represents.
>       Actually, I haven't even realized the horizontal row-labels, yet :-)

Stick to all-caps and then just place one (unrotated) character above the
next, and everything will come out looking OK.  Simple?  Yes.  Easy?  Yes.
Exactly the effect you're after?  No, but Good Enough For The Lazy.  :^)

Donal.
--
Donal K. Fellows    http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~fellowsd/    fellowsd at cs.man.ac.uk
-- There are worse futures that burning in hell. Imagine aeons filled with