Open Source Organic Chemistry software project

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at
Wed Mar 7 14:13:59 CET 2001

"mapMonkey" <jziniti at> writes:

> The current code-base is geared to Organic Chemistry molecules
> and the IUPAC nomenclature system and it works quite well.  It

That description is a bit vague, but it sounds interesting, so I do
express my interest. However, you'd probably get better feedback on
the Computational Chemistry List. Moreover, there is more use in
proselytizing Python among computational chemists than doing the
inverse ;-)
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at
Centre de Biophysique Moleculaire (CNRS) | Tel.: +33-
Rue Charles Sadron                       | Fax:  +33-