Editing Python source as XML?

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Fri Mar 2 12:43:33 EST 2001

SciTE also does folding of Python code.  The editors in both SciTE
and PythonWin are based on Scintilla.  You can find a link to SciTE
at:

   http://www.scintilla.org/

The following is not what you asked for but is related and you
might be interested.  SciTE enables you to "export to HTML", and
the exported code, when viewed in a Web browser has highlighting of
various kinds.

  - Dave

--
Dave Kuhlman