Can Python replace Visual Basic? Should it?...and generalities :)

Brad Bollenbach bbollenbach at homenospam.com
Tue Mar 6 13:12:50 EST 2001

Unfortunately this thread is leading to exactly what I've seen in the past:
general answers, often by people that haven't even used much of VB or even
Windows. :)

I was really hoping someone would come along and say something like:

    "Yes, our company used to use VB for our main product, a universal
scheduler program with a clickable ledger. We saw the benefits of Python and
rewrote the whole thing in it, and our company have saved more time and
money than ever before, and our customers are thanking us for it."

Unfortunately, maybe that time won't come.

news:5DZo6.11126$hn5.1578410 at news1.rdc1.mb.home.com...