Magnitude of the wx* market (was: Python In A Nutshell - suggestions)

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Thu Mar 15 16:27:08 EST 2001

I'll definitely buy a wxPython book when it comes out.  As a
C++ programmer, I don't mind reading C++ documentation
(i.e. wxWindows), but people who don't know C++ tend to
get very confused and annoyed by it.  There seems to be
enough volume on this mailing list to make a wxPython book
worthwhile.

What we really need is an AI enhanced version of swig to
automatically convert wxWindows documentation to wxPython
documentation. :-)