learning python...

Bubba Brains chocolate at toblerone.yum
Wed Mar 21 14:35:02 EST 2001

Forget Learning Python?  I think it's the best reference/tutorial around.  I
use python once every couple months, and sometimes forget the simple python
syntax.  The Learning Python book is great for getting up to speed fast, and
to look up common stuff.  The other OReilly book (Programming Python) is
absolutely annoying to use.  It's not even a good reference book (good luck
finding the info you want quickly).  Don't know about the Prentice book.

http://www.mp3.com/maddogskullcap

news:Z97u6.16733$Im6.1761313 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...