KeyboardInterrupt in IIS?

fluxent at yahoo.com fluxent at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 12:55:37 EST 2001

I'm running Python via ASP pages in IIS (win2k).

Occasionally I start getting errors when I ask for any page that look
like
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

Error Type:
Python ActiveX Scripting Engine (0x80020009)
Traceback (innermost last): KeyboardInterrupt:
/test/biztrack/admin/timechargesReview.asp

It eventually seems to go away on its own, or else I reboot (gee,
thought I didn't have to do that anymore...)