Deleting dictionary items

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Sat Mar 17 09:32:54 EST 2001

I'm not clear on what you're asking, but I think you want to delete keys
from a dictionary where a certain value is one of the elements of the tuple
that is the key.  Does this do it:

# delete keys from mvDict where value in key
for key in myDict.keys():
    if value in key:
        del myDict(key)

Emile van Sebille