Which Python version is better on Win32

Dave LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu Mar 29 15:24:17 EST 2001

As far as I know, PythonWin isn't a full Python distribution, it's a
(large) add-on which, the last time I looked, is still available in
source from Mark Harrison's CVS. I think you can find it via either
The Vaults of Parnassus or ActiveState's site.

The only real varient I know of with respect to Python is Stackless
Python (which is supposedly about 10% faster, at least on Windows).

Dave LeBlanc