Python Mega Widgets rpm spec file?

rodrigc at mediaone.net rodrigc at mediaone.net
Sun Mar 25 01:47:55 EST 2001

Hi,

I am using John Grayson's book "Python and Tkinter Programming"
to learn how to develop GUI's under Python.
I developing under Redhat Linux 7.0 which comes with
Python 1.52 and Tkinter.

Grayson's book refers to Python Mega Widgets (Pmw) quite
a bit, but this does not come standard with Redhat distributions.
Has anyone made an rpm spec file for Pmw, so that it
can be installed as an rpm package?

I like to work on Redhat systems, and would like to deploy
my GUI to other Redhat systems, without having to package
up 3rd party libraries which are not included as part of
the base distribution.

Thanks for any help.
--
Craig Rodrigues