Linux GPS program

Jay R. Ashworth jra at
Fri Mar 30 00:44:39 CEST 2001

This one time, in band camp,
  John J. Lee <phrxy at> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > This one time, in band camp,
> >   Russell Nelson <nelson at> wrote:
> [...]
> > > No.  I used pygtk, which is a set of Python bindings to the gtk
> [...]
> Okay, he does know what it (free software) means, I was wrong.

You may have missed that this is *Russ Nelson*, who's been doing
commercial support for the *free* Clarkson/Crynwyr packet drivers for
about 300 years...  Yeah, he knows what "free" means.

-- jra
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra at
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink
Tampa Bay, Florida             +1 727 804 5015