RPM Module?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Mar 15 01:29:46 EST 2001

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 12:55:45PM +0100, Özgür Caner wrote:
>Does anybody know where to find a Documentation about the RPM Module
>for Python?

Unfortunately, I've mostly figured out what I use it for by just groping
around in the module.  Looking at the symbolx in the module, etc...
I seem to recall Donnie Barnes replying to somone on usenet at one point
about a program that used most of the functionality of it, but I can't
seem to find a reference to it.  I may be thinking of the "snack"
module instead though...

Sean
--
 If I were an Indian, my name would be "Running With No Swap".
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 1999