help for newbie

Kalle Svensson kalle at
Wed Mar 21 18:05:02 CET 2001

Sez Henri Valeins:
> Hi,
> I try to use python program named PLUCKER for retrieve web page on
> internet. When I try this program I have this message :
> Retrieved failed: 404 -- [Errno url error] unknown url type: 'http'

I have never used (or heard about, I think) PLUCKER, but here's an idea:
How do you run the program?
If you run it like

Email: kalle at     | You can tune a filesystem, but you
Web: | can't tune a fish. -- man tunefs(8)
PGP fingerprint: 0C56 B171 8159 327F 1824 F5DE 74D7 80D7 BF3B B1DD
 [ Not signed due to lossage.  Blame Microsoft Outlook Express. ]