should i or shouldnt i?

Juergen Bocklage juergen0509 at web.de
Sun Mar 4 16:07:42 EST 2001

Fist take a look at the tutorial which comes with the python
distribution.
When you still think that you need a book, I'm happy with the Quick
Python Book from Daryl Harms and Kenneth Mc Donald.
Also the is a online book Dive into Python from Mark Pilgrim
(www.diveintopython.org), which makes a good impression.

- JB

--
Juergen Bocklage