PyRun_SimpleFile - impossible to call it under Windows?

Owen F. Ransen ransen_spam_me_not at nemo.it
Mon Mar 12 00:52:29 EST 2001

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 01:04:05 GMT, Mark Hammond <MarkH at ActiveState.com>
wrote:

>Owen F. Ransen wrote:
>
>> I am already linking to Python20_d.lib, is that not the correct
>> version?
>
>I hope I am not too late - but make sure your extension is compiled with
>"/MD" for release builds and "/MDd" for debug builds.
>
>Mark.

Yes.

Thanks Mark. After help from this newsgroup I've managed to get
things going now. Apart from a few memory leaks at the very end
of the program instance things look pretty good    :)

--
Owen F. Ransen
http://www.ransen.com/