Python GUI with Swing

??? winson at mdsserv.mds.com.tw
Fri Mar 30 02:21:45 EST 2001

Let me explain more about it. I mean my customer need Swing, but I need
Python to build a pilot system. Swing maybe slow but my customer can accept.
If I use Swing thru Jython, it will be slower then directly using Java to
develop the system. So I need a solution to use Swing in Python, that's all.

Is there a module for Python called PySwing, only use Swing's look and feel
GUI ?? It maybe a big issue to rewrite Java's Swing library into C source
and transfer into Python' s module.

Thanks all guys here.

--
Best Regards,

Winson Chang

3F, 2, 150 Lane, Sec. 5, Hsin I Rd., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Tel: +886-2-27225333 ext 376
Fax: +886-2-27222330

Email: winson at mdsserv.mds.com.tw