Magnitude of the wx* market (was: Python In A Nutshell - suggestions)

Manoj Plakal plakal-NO at
Thu Mar 15 23:16:10 CET 2001

FYI, Robin Dunn (wxPython czar) mentioned (on the wxpython-users mailing
list a few days back) that a wxPython book was in the works. But it's still
a while away.

I think the wxWindows web site does mention plans for a "wxBook".

On Wednesday 14 March 2001 19:11, Laura Lewin wrote:
> Sure, we'll take this suggestion into consideration (on expanding wxPython
> coverage) when we publish the next edition of Python Programming on Win32.
>>===== Original Message From tim at =====
>>In article
<A909AD29CBD32AFC.4F1641C135749F87.7149617C7C166896 at>,