Subject: Re: VPython/Tk app works on single processor but not dual

Arthur_Siegel at rsmi.com Arthur_Siegel at rsmi.com
Fri Mar 23 15:02:53 EST 2001

Fred wrote -
>If you've got a VC++ project file, I'd like
>to have that.  Is the VPython build process for Win32 documented
>anywhere?

The source distro at:

http://virtualphoton.pc.cc.cmu.edu/projects/visual/developers.htm

has a VC++ project file.

Build was very straightforward.  Redirect to my Python20 include and
libs and shoot.

>This problem is getting in the way of my general goal:  creating
>interactive programs that allow the user to play with graphic
>representations of mathematical concepts.

As you might know from my edu-sig ramblings, I am using VPython
to similar end - concentrating on pure geometric rather than number based
math concepts.

You will have something to share sometime soon?