Going ZODB

Steven Haryanto steven at haryan.to
Sun Mar 11 10:28:52 EST 2001

I am curious as to how many people in this list actually
use ZODB in production environment and what is the typical
uses of it (especially ZODB with relational/berkeleydb
storage). Aside from along with Zope, of course.

Also, there are one issue I am considering before going
ZODB. If later on the application grows beyond the scale
that ZODB can provide at the moment, would it be
awkwardly hard to convert the code to use other backend.
For example in the relational world, if I keep the SQL
statements portable enough, I can just, theoretically,
switch the backend with another DB.

Thanks,
Steve