macro file (containing C def's) for source navigator?

Michael Hudson mwh21 at
Fri Mar 30 00:52:18 CEST 2001

"Tom" <NoSpam at> writes:

> Does anyone have a Source Navigator macro file for the Python source
> code?  (This is a file that lists the preprocessor symbol
> definitions for a project.)

Well, I don't.

> Do the python internals hackers use Source Navigator?  What do they use?

Not a fully fledged python internals hacker, but I use emacs,
occasionally etags, cscope.  And gcc, of course.

> Is this information available somewhere in the source distribution,
> so I can make my own macro file?

Aren't there tools analagous etags & ctags to generate this sort of

  ARTHUR:  Why should a rock hum?
    FORD:  Maybe it feels good about being a rock.