Pythonwin Initialization

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Mar 9 18:06:46 EST 2001

"Costas Menico" <costas at meezon.com> wrote in message
news:3aa95fb8.350774771 at News.CIS.DFN.DE...
> I would like to execute a .py file that initializes my Pythonwin or
> Python environment. Is there some recommended way of doing this
> automatcially when Python starts up?
>
>From the PythonWin readme:

"""
The following command line arguments are recognised. Note that these are
implemented in "intpyapp.py", so should be pretty easy to change!

/run scriptname args
Runs the named script. Works just like "Python.exe scriptname args", except
it is run in the GUI environment, and output goes to the interactive window.

/runargs scriptname args
As above, except the normal Pythonwin 'Run Script' dialog is shown.
"""

regards
 Steve