Catching exceptions in Tkinter's mainloop

Mike Callahan mcalla at
Thu Mar 22 22:09:33 CET 2001

OK Richard,

I will do some more digging on this end. Thanks for all your help. By the
way, do you know the difference between mainloop() and mainloop(1)? What is
the optional argument for?

Mike C.

news:oWru6.48063$HR6.5435948 at