Unresolved symbols in MSVCRT.DLL when running a py2exe packaged program.

Paul Jackson pj at sgi.com
Fri Mar 2 23:02:27 CET 2001

Tim wrote:
> My understanding is that SFP isn't so easily fooled; e.g.,
>     http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q253/5/71.ASP
>     http://www.microsoft.com/hwdev/sfp/wfp.htm

For those coming from the Unix/Linux/... side, who don't know
what SFP is, and for whom the above Microsoft web pages are
completely blank (some incompatibility between Netscape and
many microsoft.com pages, so far as I can guess), SFP is System
File Protection.  The following web page is one of many that
describe it a little more:

                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
                          Manager, Linux System Software
                          Paul Jackson <pj at sgi.com> 1.650.933.1373