Good Editor? (What's the big deal with syntax colouring?)

Darren New dnew at san.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 14:56:48 EST 2001

Nathaniel Gray wrote:
> My coworkers cringe when they see me coding.

I had a color-blind coworker who used green on hot-pink and dark red on cyan
as xterm colors. You'd get a headache just walking past his office, let
alone trying to work on his computer. :-)

It didn't help that the RGB guns were misaligned so everything had fringes.

--
Darren New / Senior MTS & Free Radical / Invisible Worlds Inc.
San Diego, CA, USA (PST).  Cryptokeys on demand.