learning python...

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Wed Mar 21 21:49:32 CET 2001

In article <3ab90559_6 at goliath.newsfeeds.com>,
Bubba Brains <chocolate at toblerone.yum> wrote:

>Forget Learning Python?  I think it's the best reference/tutorial around.  I
>use python once every couple months, and sometimes forget the simple python
>syntax.  The Learning Python book is great for getting up to speed fast, and
>to look up common stuff.  The other OReilly book (Programming Python) is
>absolutely annoying to use.  It's not even a good reference book (good luck
>finding the info you want quickly).  Don't know about the Prentice book.

If you look at http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/python2/ you'll see that
Programming Python just got a second edition; I've heard that there were
a lot of improvements.

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het Pythonista   http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"I won't accept a model of the universe in which free will, omniscient
gods, and atheism are simultaneously true."  -- M