Linux GPS program

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Tue Mar 27 13:10:38 EST 2001

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> will pygps be Free Software? I could not find anything about a
> license in the cvs.

Yes, it will.  Right now, I want people to fetch it from the CVS so
they have the latest-n-greatest.

> If it was I will be happy to add it to the www.freegis.org
> link collection.

It's free software now -- I just don't want rogue versions that would be
hard
for me to integrate back into the mainline branch.  Feel free to suggest
changes.

--
-russ nelson will be speaking at http://www.osdn.com/conferences/brie/
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Watch out!  He's got