Collection interfaces

Randy A. Ynchausti mickeyz at
Tue Mar 20 10:01:01 CET 2001

> Okay.
> For the sake of argument, let's say that OO shines if the app is very
> But, what about the rest?

What the rest any different from the very mathy?  The classes and objects
don't care what their behaviors are.

It use to be that people said you should never implement a compiler using OO
because for all of the "obvious" reasons.  Then someone did it and found out
that their solution was essentially as fast, easier to maintain, and
produced a smaller code base.  As far as I am concerned the same experience
was had by the "data-visualization" industry.

Now -- where is that procedural code -- I have the OO code in hand?