Python T-shirts

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at
Fri Mar 23 19:28:10 CET 2001

"Guido van Rossum" <guido at> wrote in message
news:mailman.985019605.8781.python-list at
> At the conference we handed out T-shirts with the slogan on the back
> "Python: programming the way Guido indented it".

Just thought I'd mention...

(I'm in no way affiliated with them.)

If you send them the grahics, at least the ones of us
who weren't at the conference can see what the T-shirts
look like before buying them (from you, for that matter).

(And we can get mugs, and stuff :)

Oh, well. Just a thought.

  Magnus Lie Hetland

 "Reality is what refuses to disappear when you stop
  believing in it"                 -- Philip K. Dick