[HAL2001-Announce] Decision Day take 2 (fwd)

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Thu Mar 1 10:50:09 EST 2001

I know this is off-topic, but if enough Pythonistas are going, we can make
it a Python event ;) I was part of the organization of HIP97, and it turned
out an incredibly fun event. HAL2001 will not be the same, but I'm certain
it will surpass HIP97 in more than a few areas :)

(Besides, it is partly ontopic: the lists are run by Mailman ;-)

----- Forwarded message from Gerrit Hiddink <grit at dnd.utwente.nl> -----