Python -> C++ compilation

Boudewijn Rempt boud at rempt.xs4all.nl
Mon May 28 15:35:09 EDT 2001

Roman Suzi <rnd at onego.ru> wrote:

> But if the result will be C++ code, then what is the difference
> HOW I've created it? It's up to me if I write it myself or
> create/use a tool for code generation. BTW, the later will be
> clearer and more structured.

Try smugling in generated Java code from Jython apps into a Java
project... Generated code is seldom human-maintainable - the Jython
generated Java being an example. Note however that I did exactly that:
I wanted to embed a Python console in a Java app, and compiled the
Jython console demo to Java and included it. Management still doesn't
know it ;-).

--

Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.valdyas.org