Spatial Python, anyone?

Tim Gahnström /Bladerman tim at bladerman.com
Tue May 29 15:50:28 EDT 2001

"Magnus Lie Hetland" <mlh at idi.ntnu.no>
> (For those who wonder: Spatial Access Methods are
> about storing/retrieving multi-dimensional points
> and/or regions. Can also be useful in indexing
> other kinds of objects like sequences etc.)

I see there is not a whole lot of answers to your message.
I dont no nothing about Spatial but I have a little suggestion anyway.
Since you didnt get much response here I think it might be better of asking
this question in a Spatial group or in an advanced algorithms groop where
the percentage of posters use these things.
Another suggestion is that even if you will have to do the project yourself.
Put it up on sourceforge anyway (if it is not to much work, i dont know
that) then you might atrackt someone in a later stage or atleast get a few
other users wich might generate a little ego boost :-)

Tim