floor() function definition

Bjorn Pettersen BPettersen at NAREX.com
Thu May 17 12:21:44 EDT 2001

> From: Dev_NuLL [mailto:dev_null at email.com]
>
> >I think you should post an apology.
>
> No, I think the person I replied to should appologize TO ME and I
> think you should mind your own damn business before these types of
> threads get out of control and completely off topic. When someone
> responds to a legitimate question with a smart ass remark like "Go
> take a math course" then I will NIP IT IN THE BUD.  Don't like it?
> Don't read any of my posts.

Actually, I think you should apologize to _me_. Using the F-word is just as
offensive as using the N-word. If you can't understand this and why it
requires an apology, I feel sorry for you. I guess it explains why you don't
want anyone to know your real name though...

As for not reading your posts, I can hear people adding you to their
killfiles allready. Good luck getting help on any future issues.

-- bjorn