curry and compose -- functional language constructs

Doug Fort dougfort at downright.com
Wed May 2 07:22:50 EDT 2001

Dr. David Mertz has written a couple of good articles on functional
programming in Python.  The latest one is up on the IBM Developerworks site.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/

You probably know all this stuff already, but it's new to me.  I've
started studying Haskell:  I find that some of the good things happening
to Python are coming from functional programming.

Doug Fort <dougfort at downright.com>
Senior Meat Manager
Downright Software LLC