Another non fatal bug in PythonWin

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Wed May 9 10:09:25 EDT 2001

I've got bitten by another non-fatal bug in PythonWin. This one happened
when I:

- selected a Python source code file on Windows Explorer;
- Right-click -> edit on that file.

The file was successfully opened. I don't have the slighest idea of what
happened.

 >>> ERROR executing DDE command:  self.Activate()
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "F:\Python21\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\intpyapp.py", line 289, in
OnDDECommand
     exec command + "\n"
   File "<string>", line 1, in ?
   File "F:\Python21\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\intpyapp.py", line 203, in
Activate
     frame.SetForegroundWindow()
win32ui: SetForegroundWindow failed - no error code is available
Error executing DDE command.
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "F:\Python21\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\intpydde.py", line 22, in Exec
     self.app.OnDDECommand(data)
   File "F:\Python21\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\intpyapp.py", line 289, in
OnDDECommand
     exec command + "\n"
   File "<string>", line 1, in ?
   File "F:\Python21\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\intpyapp.py", line 203, in
Activate
     frame.SetForegroundWindow()
win32ui: SetForegroundWindow failed - no error code is available

Carlos Ribeiro