Python-Dev?

Stephen Hansen news at myNOSPAM.org
Fri May 18 02:19:44 EDT 2001

    Ouch. After somehow meandering to amk's webpage, and hitting the
Python-dev summery, and then spending nearly two and a half hours (... i
don't quite remember that much time passing ...) reading the discussion
that's been going on, I'm wondering: is the python-dev mailing list open?
Not for participating -- i'd be way out of my league -- but just to have
pile in my inbox to read and keep up on things.

    Since I didn't see it on the 'mailing lists' section of python.org, I'm
assuming its not.. but heck, might as well ask anyways. :)

--Stephen
(replace 'NOSPAM' with 'seraph' to respond in email)