Simple Dictionary Question

Ken Seehof kens at sightreader.com
Fri May 4 16:52:57 EDT 2001

You need to include more of your script (maybe the whole thing).
There is no clue about what v is supposed to be, or what i is
supposed to be, or what the script is trying to do.

BTW, I've got this DNA analysis script with the line:
    x = z+5

But the protein synthesis algorithm doesn't handle guanine correctly.

- Ken