Whrandom

Stephen Hansen news at myNOSPAM.org
Mon May 14 15:11:01 EDT 2001

    You'll need to call whrandom.randint five times. Some of the
possibilities are:

nums = []
for i in range(0, 5):
    nums.append(whrandom.randint(1, 1000))

or

nums = [whrandom.randint(1, 1000) for i in range(1, 1000)]

The latter bit is a list comprehension, so will only work in 2.0+. (I
believe.. then again, I never paid any attention to what was available in
1.6 since 2.0beta came out the same day. *grin*)

--S
news:9dp9md$bc0$1 at newsreaderg1.core.theplanet.net...