Please tell me a good starting point for learning Tkinter

Remco Gerlich scarblac at pino.selwerd.nl
Fri May 11 09:42:59 EDT 2001

chang <wchang at sympatico.ca> wrote in comp.lang.python:
> i'm just wondering if there are any good Tkinter tutorial out there other
> than the one in python.org(since this one says it's not yet complete), so
> please do tell me the link if you guys know any....don't have to be complete
> documentation, just want more pertinent sites to read from.

Fredrik Lundh's "An Introduction to Tkinter", at
http://www.secretlabs.com/library/tkinter/introduction/index.htm

Also Alan Gauld's tutorial for non-programmers has a section on Tkinter
that's a gentle introduction, see http://www.crosswinds.net/~agauld/
and click on "GUI Programming" under "Advanced Topics".

--
Remco Gerlich